ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Big and Mean

LOL! Oh, poor, poor Josh--it's going to be a LONG 9 months! Over the weekend we were discussing how things would change and we were all over the board on this discussion. I think he was letting me know that we could keep the A/C on a more regular temperature than we usually do in the summer. (You know him, always the environmentalist!) He said something about me being "big and mean" and he didn't need me overheating, or something. I kinda thought about it a minute and started to laugh, but quickly started crying instead! Poor Josh didn't know if I was laughing hysterically and not being able to breathe (if you've met me you know this is a very possible occurance) or if I was indeed crying. I finally muttered, "I don't want to be big and mean!" Then it was too much for Josh and as he found the siutation hilarious, he had to try his best to keep from laughing for fear that I would think he was laughing AT me and get even more upset! I did clarify after it was over that I didn't feel offended by what he said, it just made me really overwhelmed to think about all the changes that are coming up. While we are enjoying the very mild winter in D.C., I am well aware that I will be entering my third trimester duing the sweltering summer of D.C...I'm trying to be brave because I really don't want to be the typical cranky pregnant woman!

No comments: