ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Super Pregnant!


I was right! I knew there wasn't something "quite right" with my body, but Josh didn't think I was actually pregnant. He figured by thinking I wasn't, he couldn't go wrong. If I wasn't, he wasn't disappointed, but if I was, he would be really excited! I guess it worked out well for both of us! I was so nervous buying the test! I continued to be nervous about taking it the right way...you don't want to get your hopes up for nothing! We took the first one after dinner one night and the two lines showed up right away. We dutifully waited the full three minutes and they were still there! But, being the pragmatist he is, Josh suggested waiting a few days and taking another one just to be sure. Sure enough on Saturday morning, the two lines showed up right away again! I was Super Pregnant! LOL I could not wait to get to the doctor so they could confirm it "for real!" It was a LONG two weeks until the doctor's appointment...

No comments: