ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Being Normal

I am quite proud of us for managing to function somewhat normally since having a baby! I've made it a goal to try and get out of the house each day and I've done pretty well. Jackson has successfully accompanied me on normal errands to Target, Walmart, the library, and the grocery store. We've taken him out to restaurants and he is a wonderful dining companion :) I was even able to continue my normal Monday night routine of hanging out at the mall while Josh plays basketball! Jackson LOVED looking around at the sights and was even cooperative enough to be fed while we were hanging out at Barnes and Noble! That's probably the accomplishment I am the most proud of :) He also managed not to scream while I changed him in the public bathroom. He was quite happy, actually...

We have big plans coming up that include travelling--stay tuned!

No comments: