ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


I think Mother's Day is my new favorite holiday! Josh and Jackson did an awesome job of making sure I had a GREAT day! Josh started the day by getting up with Jackson while I slept in a little. Always a good start to the day :) Then he presented me with my presents: the beautiful flowering plant pictured above, a bottle of wine, yummy dark chocolates, and the promise of a Panera lunch or dinner. Late morning we headed off to meet friends at the zoo. The weather was perfect! I don't think it wavered much from 75 degrees all day! We had a great time at the zoo, including watching a mama gorilla cuddling her baby! For dinner we went to Chevy's and were able to eat outside! I definitely am enjoying being a mom and it's great to have a day devoted just to that!

No comments: