ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Coming Soon to 1200 Davis Street...

...is Roycemore School!!!  

This is where I went to school starting at the age of four.  I graduated from the Upper School in June of 2000.  Not only do I have GREAT memories from all those years, but I also had the added benefit of being with my dad every day!  He has been the headmaster there for over thirty years!  His biggest project for the past few years has been searching for a new location for the school.  He finally found a spot, figured out how to make the current building work for Roycemore's needs, and closed on the whole deal last Wednesday!!!  

On Friday, he took my mom, Josh, Jackson, and me on our own personal tour :)  It was SO exciting to walk through the building and imagine what Roycemore will look like in a few months!  Josh and I are SO glad our trip coincided with this HUGE first step in the construction/moving process!
Jackson and Bampa sitting in the area that will be Bampa's NEW office one day soon!!!  Jackson brought his hammer along in case Bampa had any special demolition projects he wanted started early... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cool! And how awesome to attend the same school where your dad was/is headmaster.

mom said...

I'm so glad you brought your camera for this precious Kodak moment! xo mimi