ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Never Eaten This One...


Sam will be the length of a spaghetti squash by the end of this week!!! In case you don't keep produce-length references in your head at all times, that is about 10.9 inches. Sam will also weigh almost a whole pound! From what we read, everything has developed and is just becoming more pronounced. Sam is slowly starting to fill in his/her skin and his/her lips are becoming more distinct. Beneath Sam's gum line, teeth buds are becoming visible! Awww...that means the tooth fairy will visit our house one day!


In terms of me, I'm still feeling great, especially since I'm starting to show a bit more :) I don't feel like a fat woman walking around, I think it is becoming more apparent that I'm pregnant! YAY!!! Bending over and getting up off of couches is a bit more challenging and I am experiencing slight heart burn after almost everything I eat, but that is ok. Nothing I can't handle!

1 comment:

eringh said...

I had the worst heartburn with both pregnancies! I had never even had it before I got pregnant. I learned to love Tums. :)