ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Afternoon Activities

Full of yummy goodness!
Enjoying his food with his WHOLE body!
All clean!
All snuggly in an outfit from Nan!

Apparently I have nothing to worry about! Let me back up to review Jackson's healthy eating habits: he LOVES cereal and bananas!!! We just got back from a visit to my mom and dad's house and he was chowing down! He seemed ready to eat whenever we offered it to him and just ate tons. For the past two days and this morning, he really wanted nothing to do with the food. Of course, just when I thought I was figuring out how this solid food thing was going to go! But, this afternoon, when I knew he was really hungry, I stripped him down and tried feeding him one more time. Well, he scarfed down about six tablespoons of cereal mixed with an entire tub of bananas! Woo hoo! I tried to capture the fact that there was food between his toes, on his tummy, covering his chins, and in his eye! After a bath, he was quite happy and is now napping happily with a full tummy :)

No comments: