ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moose Man Mutterings and Musings



I am so excited with Jackson's new pajamas! One of the hardest things in this whole getting older thing was realizing he was too big for this season's cute footie pajamas. Luckily, Walmart's run big and we were just able to fit into this pair of pjs!

Jackson has been testing out his words a lot lately! Lucky for us, his favorites are "mamamamama" and "dadadadadada!" He is definitely saying them more intentionally now and we love hearing those words :) While I was sleeping in on Saturday, Josh was in the kitchen with Jackson when his grandma walked in. She announced that she was going to go take a shower and she and Josh both heard Jackson say, "Okay!" I'll believe them!

Another sweet Meemaw moment was that same morning when she was sitting in her recliner. Her hand was dangling over the side and Jackson crawled over and laid his head in her hand! Needless to say she LOVED it!

One of my favorite new things is that when I take the tray off of Jackson's booster, he reaches out with both hands and grabs my shirt. I'm not sure if he's just super anxious to get out, or really wants to be with me. I'm going with the latter ;)

I am happy to report that Jackson is still a cuddler whenever he can slow down enough! He likes to be fed in his room and as soon as I sit down in the glider with him on my lap, he turns his head towards me and just cuddles up. I hope that lasts forever!

No comments: