ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

...Strollin' Along, Singin' a Song, Side by Side...




We are officially allowed to bring Sam home from the hospital if he comes early! We bought our stroller, and therefore car seat, last weekend! WOO HOO!!! The whole stroller concept was one of the more difficult ones for me to sort through. I had a whole spreadsheet made and everything! And that was just for Graco... I decided early on which car seat I wanted and I thought that would surely narrow down the stroller choices. Oh no! We finally decided which one we wanted and even found a Target near by that had our specific one set up! We made many trips to double check different aspects and finally went last Saturday night with the intention of buying it. As we approached the baby section, I informed Josh that if they didn't have it, I would cry. Unfortunately, they didn't have it out, but I didn't cry! LOL Anyways, they did have the same model, different color, so we were able to answer the remaining questions we had. We were just about to go ask if they had any of our print in the back when I saw it on an end cap. There were only two left...AND they were half price! I couldn't believe our good luck! We bought it and put it together right away. Aren't our two models cute? I am finding the straps a bit more challenging than I would have thought to adjust (they tighten in the back), so if anyone has the Graco Snugride car seat and has helpful hints, we would love to hear them!

No comments: