ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Funny Jackson #1-#4




Nobody told me how amusing parenthood would be! Jackson definitely keeps us laughing all day! Of course I didn't get pictures of his hilarity, but the stories are pretty good.

#1: A new door to lock: I was writing a quick e-mail and looked over at the patio door and Jackson had slid it open just enough to wiggle out! He had both hands and one knee out! Little escapee!

#2: Naturalist: Jackson is loving this beautiful weather because all of the doors and windows are open and there is just more to explore. He especially loves hanging out by the patio screen door. Yesterday I looked over and he was bending over the track that the door slides on. There was a spider that he was "playing" with. Kinda poking, kinda watching. Hilarious!

#3: He's a pusher: Jackson spends the majority of his day pushing things around. Laundry baskets, toy baskets, the lid to the blender, small plastic watering can, chairs, pretty much anything not nailed down! This morning he was hanging out in the living room while I cleaned up from breakfast and he comes toward the kitchen pushing a toy basket that he has added my shoe to!

#4: Possessed shower curtain?: Jackson LOVES bathtime! I will post soon what he looks like standing naked in front of the tub waiting for the water to be the right temperature and for the tub to fill. He always goes right to the tub when the bathroom door is open. I was brushing my teeth and saw the shower curtain moving out of the corner of my eye and couldn't imagine what it was. It was just a Jackson crawling between the tub and the curtain :)

No comments: