ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last Monday Jackson and I flew back to Springfield in the afternoon.  We had a pretty easy menu week, but here it is anyways:


Monday: Trader Joe's Orange Chicken and Chicken Shu Mai
Tuesday: Enchiladas
Wednesday: Pigs in a Blanket and Fries
Thursday: Slow Cooker Buffalo Wing Soup and Rolls (This is the second time I made this soup and I doubled the chicken broth to make more soup.  I will just go ahead and double the whole thing next time--it would definitely fit in my pot and it is so yummy as leftovers!)
Friday: Slow Cooker Chicken Parm and Chocolate Stout Cupcakes (I had seen this recipe and then went to Chicago where we had Stout Cake for dessert at Wildfire.  It was amazing!  I decided I needed to make these cupcakes!  I used regular Guiness, added a combo of chocolate coffee and espresso grounds, crunched up Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels for the top, and sprinkled with a bit of sea salt.  They were awesome!)
Saturday: Papa John's Pizza
Sunday: Leftover soup and pizza



There are tons of yummy ideas for menus and meals at Menu Plan Monday hosted by Org Junkie!

No comments: