ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Trip to Illinois!


We recently got back from a wonderful trip home to see my family and lots of friends! I was so excited that Josh got to come too. He made it work at the last minute and it was really nice to get to hang out with people one last time before Sam gets here. The highlights of the trip were definitely our two baby showers :) I had one with friends from my old school and another with an assortment of friends and family. One thing is for sure, we might be living in Virginia, but our baby is destined to be a Chicago sports fan! We also made the rounds to favorite restaurants and other fun places. It also gave me a chance to really envision how our trip home for the holidays will work. We are planning to travel to Evanston for Christmas and New Years. It looks like I might fly home with Sam on my own so that we can stay a bit longer once Josh goes back to work. In all honesty, I'm really hoping to be that organized looking mom with the adorable (and quiet) baby in the airport...We'll see how that goes!

No comments: