ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Red or Green? Part 2

Who would have thought we'd have the same question regarding color for two of the produce comparisons for Sam? On second though, who'd have thought we'd be comparing our unborn child to produce... Anyways, Sam will be about the length of a bell pepper by the end of this week! (That's about five and a half inches long!) Sam also will weigh about seven ounces! Sam will hopefully be getting busy flexing his/her muscles so that I can finally feel a kick! I can't wait!!! Thankfully, Sam's ears are finally settled into place. That definitely was the weirdest thing so far--that the ears don't show up in the right place to begin with. Who knew?

I am still feeling GREAT! I had the last two weeks off, which was great for my to-do list, but not so great for my out of whack hormones...I started a new job Monday and so far this week has been MUCH better! It's no secret that Dana likes a schedule... The weather has been beautiful and we've been outside as much as possible trying to enjoy everything as it happens before things change (for the better!) in about five and a half months!!!

3 comments:

Josh said...

It's no secret that it's a little weird that Dana refers to herself in the third person.

Josh doesn't approve.

mom said...

I'm always hungry after I read your hilarious updates! I'd like to shop at the store that has produce looking this good!! xo

Unknown said...

Dana? Likes a schedule?? Get outta here...