ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mmmm...LemonHeads!

This week's update is MUCH better than last week's! This week Sam is about the size of a lemon: 3.5 inches long and 1.5 ounces! Sam is quite busy these days, apparently. Sam can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and maybe suck his/her thumb! I'm really hoping we get another ultrasound at our appointment later this week so we can see how much bigger Sam is!!! Also, I can't feel it yet, but Sam's little hands and feet are starting to kick all around.

The bulletin for this week is that yoga is wonderful! I did it with my mom while I was home for Spring Break and it felt fabulous! It made me feel kind of special too because the teacher made sure to come over to me and tell me how to modify positions to make it more beneficial/comfortable. I've started doing it with a good friend since getting home and I look forward to it each day. It just feels good to take time to stretch and relax. Everyone keeps telling me to slow down and make sure to take time for myself, yada, yada...It really is true! I was just telling Josh tonight how much more enjoyable my days are now that I'm "letting" him help with the household responsibilities...Me--anal and controlling? No... LOL ;)

2 comments:

Josh said...

If by letting you mean me making you let me, then yes, I agree.

mom said...

I'm so happy that you're taking advantage of yoga -- it really makes a difference in relaxing you. I'm sure Paxton notices the difference! xo yoga momma