ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Craving Confessions

One of the most frequent questions I've gotten is if I was having weird cravings. My answer has typically been, "I'm not really craving anything new. I just like to eat more of the stuff I usually enjoy and it tastes SO good!" Since I've been pregnant, however, my willpower at the grocery store is weakening. I am usually really good and don't come home with much junk at all. I have been giving in more easily since the beginning and things like Strawberry Pop Tarts (no icing) and Cheetos have become a staple in the house. Yesterday was the worst though! I managed to turn down: Keebler Elf Sandwich Cookies, Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk (the appeal is that it comes in a juice box with a straw!), TGIFridays Cheese Sticks, and every pudding cup in stock! I did not manage to turn down a big bag of Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Combos, a bag of Candy Corn, and a bag of Harvest Corn or whatever it's called with the chocolate tipped candy corn. Not too bad, but it is becoming MUCH harder to be good! I think I could happily eat McDonald's and ice cream all day for the rest of this gig...

Oh yeah, and I just had a cookie after my bowl of cereal and banana...

1 comment:

Josh said...

You had a cookie and I didn't! grrr...

I guess since you are lugging that kid around you deserve it though.