ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pregnant Woman's Dream Come True



Dairy Queen has Pumpkin Pie Blizzards!!! WOO HOO!!! The other night Josh and I both craved pumpkin pie but I also wanted chocolate so we looked up recipes for chocolate pumpkin pies. While we found some tasty looking ones, neither of us felt like going shopping or making it. BUT, last night I went with my friend, Susie, to Dairy Queen. In the car I shared my thought with her about how I hadn't been frequenting Dairy Queen for a whole year of blizzard-of-the-months and was hoping there was a pumpkin pie one coming around the holidays. She didn't seem too optimistic, but when we walked in, there was a giant poster on the wall advertising it was time already! I was SO excited! I got it with chocolate ice cream and I highly recommend it (even if you're not pregnant!). It was everything I had hoped for :)

No comments: