ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Let me start by saying I am still SO SAD that I didn't document more of this weekend with pictures :(  I take pictures of EVERYTHING, what happened to my lovely little habit???  ARGH!

BUT, all that aside, Jackson had a great day!!!  (We did too!)  Of course the day started by opening presents!  Santa brought Jackson Candy Land, a horn for his bike, and a new Chuggington train!  He got lots of other fun toys from his aunts and uncles, cousins, and friends :)
 Aunt Murph and Uncle Larry got Daddy this awesome Cookie Monster hat!  Josh really did wear it all day, but someone borrowed it for a photo op :)
 Santa left a few crumbs and A NOTE!  Jackson was not quite as impressed as he should have been with the special note, but I will definitely tuck it away in his memory box so he can be impressed later ;)
After we opened all of our presents we had a yummy brunch.  I made a sausage-egg casserole and we added some fruit, coffee, and juice.  We spent the morning playing with Jackson's new toys and just relaxing.  Josh and I really enjoyed the evenings of the holiday weekend--we DVRed several holiday movies and had such a good time watching them after Jackson went to bed!  It sounds so simple, but it really was a nice way to end the days :)

No comments: