ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Sam's First Field Trip!

Sam and I survived his/her first field trip yesterday, and it was a big one! We took the whole Fourth Grade to Jamestown for the day. 2.5 hours there AND back (on a super-comfy coach bus, thankfully!) and about 4 hours walking around the Settlement. It was a gorgeous day and we had a wonderful time! I didn't feel so hot on the way down. I noticed when we went to Covington a couple of weeks ago that I am more sensitive to the motion of vehicles than I used to be. For instance, reading in the car has never bothered me, but it did then. Yesterday I think it was a combination of a lot of excitement in the early morning and a lot of action on the bus. After a "short" nap I was good to go :)

The "important" people at school now know I'm pregnant which makes life SO much easier! It was so hard going to work each day to be with people who actually spend more time with me during the day than Josh and not be able to talk about it. I am thinking of telling my class right before Spring Break as well as the rest of the faculty. I don't think it will ever get old telling people that we are having a baby!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a great picture! Did you take it, or steal it from a Jamestown website? It's ok, you can take credit for it!