ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm a Bad Mom Already :(

I had my second doctor's appointment on Wednesday and I already feel like a bad mom! Because of my heart problem of pulmonary stenosis, I need to be followed by a cardiologist and Dr. Hibshman had given me a referral last time. Her nurse asked me this time if I had gone. Oops! Not only had I not gone, but I had forgotten to call for an appointment AND lost the referral sheet! Pregnancy brain strikes again! LOL Needless to say I got a new referral as well as one for a perinatologist and am good to go. I'm seeing the cardiologist the week before Spring Break and the perinatologist at the end of my break. The cardiologist will follow me thru my whole pregnancy as well as afterwards and will most likely be at the hospital when Sam and I are in there. The perinatologist, as best I can understand, is mostly helping to make a game plan since I will be considered high-risk. Better safe than sorry! Other than all of those logistics, I got A LOT of blood drawn and got another good report! I am now on the normal four week schedule for a the next few months :)

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

You a bad Mommy? Never! Not gonna happen. You and Sam will breeze through this.

Luv Ya,
JSH

mom said...

I just want to know how you're getting such good pictures of l)a kumquat & 2) Jamestown! Don't worry about being forgetful because it's a mom thing (trust me)! xo

Unknown said...

I'm forgetful and I'm not even pregnant!!!! Just absent-minded!