ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

"It's a Race!"

Yesterday Josh and I went to see our perinatologist (the high-risk doctor) and it went really well! Almost so well that I think it was a waste of time. It really wasn't, since we want to make sure everything keeps going well, but we basically sat in his office and he told us everything looked good and this was a mild problem as far as he was concerned. We probably won't even see him again if things stay the same! It's too bad though because he was really nice, very knowledgable, and looked and sounded exactly like Mr. Bean!!! I wish he was my cardiologist (who I will see more than once) because he isn't as old and smells better :)

2 comments:

Dana said...

I'm glad you got a good report, but Mr. Bean? xo

mom said...

Wait a minute -- what happened???? I am not good with technology, but somehow your name was still on the computer when I responded to your blog so it looks like you wrote to yourself!!! I still am happy about the good report!! xo mom