ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

San Francisco 2010: Day Four/Travel Day

Monday morning was my last bit of time in San Francisco, and Josh had his Fellows program meeting in the afternoon. We got up and drove back to the Wharf area. I wanted to look in a few of the touristy shops and then we had a very early lunch before I headed to the airport. I needed my fix of one more clam chowder bread bowl! After dropping Josh back off at the hotel, I drove to the airport, dropped off the car, and checked in for my flight. This flight departed San Francisco at 1:45pm PST (4:45pm EST) and arrived at Reagan National at 11:50pm EST (8:50pm PST). Another long day of flying, but I loved it :) I have always loved flying and traveling--it's not just a new found love without a toddler... ;)

We had a WONDERFUL getaway, and it was made even better by the fact that I had no worries about Jackson since he was in very capable hands with Mimi :) It sounds like they had a good time we were gone! Here are a few pictures my mom took while we were gone. They were busy visiting the grocery store, having snacks at Starbucks, going to story time at Borders, walking in the woods, having a play date with the Shapiros, checking the mail, befriending caterpillars on the back deck, checking on the ants in the front yard, and just enjoying each other!












No comments: