ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Belly Report: 35 Weeks and 30 Years!

On Friday I turned 30 years old and on Sunday Sammy turned 35 weeks gestation age :)  Jackson and I didn't take our traditional picture, but we took a better one!  I found this idea on Pinterest and had been meaning to take it for quite some time.  Yesterday we had a little photo shoot on the front porch:
I also slacked off in posting last week's update.  I had one written, but I didn't quite get it posted...  I just posted it, but backdated it--here is the link: The Belly Report: Just Keep Gestating!  As for this week, Sammy is about the size of a honeydew melon (about 5 1/4 pounds and over 18 inches long)!  Sammy's kidneys are fully developed and his his liver can process some waste products.  He is pretty much finished with his physical development--he's just going to work on gaining more weight!

Overall, I'm still feeling pretty good.  My heartburn seems to be back under control, but sleeping is getting obnoxious.  I get comfy and fall asleep but then wake up with aching shoulders and hips :(  BOO!!!  I am slowing down slightly during the days which is helping me not feel quite so drained and tired.  We are just chugging along towards June 4th knowing that there is a chance we will get to meet this little guy sooner!  I keep re-packing and adding to all of our bags.  I'm working on keeping up with the laundry and a mostly clean house.  So far, so good!

Flashbacks: Honeydew List?

No comments: