ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bug the Dog Walker

I feel like I need to admit that I find my son so irresistibly adorable at times that I am afraid I might squeeze him to death! That would be so sad! Yesterday was one of those times. We were heading out for a playdate and I was trying to get Jackson to hurry. Let's just say that the under two set does not understand that term... I went out to put something in the car, and over my shoulder I asked Jackson to go get his shoes. I turned around and saw Jackson standing in the doorway wearing MY running shoes and holding Pax's leash. He had a huge smile on his face :) It was so adorable! I picked him up and carried him to the couch so I could put on HIS shoes, and my shoes stayed attached to his feet the whole way! He just cracks me up :)

2 comments:

mom said...

How weird is it that I'm sitting here laughing out loud (ok, LOL) all by myself as I read this over & over -- he is pretty hilarious!! Good thing he didn't try to put shoes on Paxie! xo mimi

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie pie with his little sense of humor!! Glad you all are having so much fun together!! p.s. when is his exact #2 birthday??
Love, Joanna