ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Apple-A-Holic

I'm pretty sure I've posted about this before, but Jackson LOVES apples! I have to hide from him while I eat mine, if I don't feel like sharing! The other day I shared a few bites as I ate most of it, and then I gave the rest of the apple to Jackson to work on. Man, did he go to town! His love of apples translates to applesauce as well. He loves having "app-sau" for a snack most days :) He also is really liking Trader Joe's pre-cut apple slices!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

We have an apple orchard near our house and my oldest could eat an entire apple tree on her own! I love the pictures of Jackson gnawing on the apple, too cute!