ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday Food!

I love birthdays AND free food! I love it even more when the two are combined :) Here is a totally un-comprehensive list (I'm sure) of restaurants that offer birthday club surprises, but it is a starting point! We have joined the e-mail/birthday clubs at the following restaurants and are rewarded around our birthdays! A lot of the coupons are sent via e-mail, but a few are still snail mail. Quite a few of the ones I received this year were good for a two week period with my birthday falling right in the middle. Some are good all month, and some even longer. Definitely check the fine print for expiration dates because wasted free food is a very sad thing!

bd's Mongolian Grill: free bowl

Firehouse Subs: free sandwich

Moe's Southwest Grill: free entree

Noodles and Co.: free noodle bowl (with up to one add-on) I'm pretty sure it was a large noodle bowl as well!

On the Border: free Dip Trio or Brownie Sundae

Panera: if you have a MyPanera card (only available in some cities), they load a birthday surprise on to your card

Red Robin: free burger

Here's to good eating on your birthday!

For more Things I Love Thursday, check out The Diaper Diaries!

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Suh-weet! Nothing like free food on your birthday!

The Diaper Diaries said...

Great list. I love free food on my birthday :)