ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Welcome to Graham's Room!

I checked out LOTS of different decorations for Graham's room, but we ended up decorating it almost identically to Jackson's original room since we loved it so much :)
The border we found was a bit different, but they now make awesome matching decals!  I bought a couple packs of the decals to go with the border.  I chose some to frame in plain, wooden frames I painted dark, brown.
And, then we hung some around the closet doorframe!
Graham has yet to sleep in his cute room, but it sure makes me smile each time I walk into it :)

No comments: