ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chatting Amongst Friends

I took this video yesterday morning of the boys. I love their call and response! They are super cute together and truly enjoy spending the day together. Lots of people ask me if they like to play together, but then they seem surprised when I say that they do. (Yes, these are the same people who question me when I answer that the boys are NOT twins. "Are you sure?" they say...) Anyways, I feel so blessed that I get to spend my days with my sweet boy. I am also thrilled that Jackson has such a good friend to play with. He is usually eating breakfast when James arrives, and he just gets this huge smile on his face and starts kicking his legs. James is equally excited and gets down to business of playing. When we go hang out at James's house on the weekends, Jackson is so excited to visit James at HIS house. They just have a special bond and really do love each other!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Thank you so much for emailing us about this. The video is awesome. They are having what seems to be a very important conversation