ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Favorites

I have had my eye on the CD "Snack Time" by The Barenaked Ladies for a while now, and I finally bought it today! The boys and I listened to it during lunch and it is awesome! I think this will be fun for all of us to listen to in the car on the way to Evanston THIS WEEK!!!

This is my new favorite book: Does a Cow Say Boo? We have Eyes, Nose, Fingers, and Toes by the same author (Judy Hindley) and I love it as well. I really like this one for the animal sounds it includes and the other one for the way it talks about body parts. Thumbs up for them both!

Does anyone have any other good suggestions? Particularly for kid music?

No comments: