ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We Love Balloons!





I took the boys into Trader Joe's this morning and we saw one of the nicest cashiers! (They are all really nice there, actually! That's why I like going!) He was talking to the boys and was very excited to give them balloons! He asked me first and I said, "Sure." So, Jackson and James both got blue TJ balloons to take home. They were mesmerized by me tying them into the car so they didn't blow away while I loaded them and the stroller. They liked watching them bounce around at home. They did NOT like, however, when I tied them to their wrists so they could play with them more. I haven't seen them both so sad...ever :( Instead I tied them to dining room chairs, and that was much more to their liking :)

No comments: