ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good Ole' Mimi and Bob

I need to explain two things before I really start this post:

#1: The other night Jackson looked at my dad and clear as day said, "Bob!" We already have Mimi and we might just have Bob instead of Grandpa. I think it's hilarious and wonderful. I think he does too :)

#2: I am quite disappointed in myself since I have failed to blog for two days in a row!!! My excuse for Friday is that it is the day we left and I spent the day doing a bit of Black Friday shopping and packing. Yesterday was kind of a catch-up day. Not good excuses at all, but I will make up for it now :)


We had a wonderful visit in Evanston with my family. Josh is a rock star of a husband and drove all through the night AFTER working a full day last Thursday. We arrived at Casa Mimi and Bob bright and early Friday morning around 5:30am. Josh went right to sleep and Jackson and I had a fun time getting settled and visiting my mom at Barnes and Noble. Uncle Larry arrived Monday night so we got lots of fun hang out time with him :) My mom and Josh cooked a delicious Turkey Day dinner and we were all quite full! Here are some highlights of the trip:

Jackson is a very good sharer. Especially with Grandpa :)

Jackson got to meet Uncle Larry's good friend, Rachel. He took to her like I've never seen! They were so sweet together!

We read TONS of books!

Thanksgiving Day with Mimi and Grandpa

Thanksgiving night with Mimi and Nan

Sharing snacks with Uncle Larry

No comments: