ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Peek-a-Boo Fanatic!


Man, does this kid LOVE Peek-a-Boo! He has always thought it was a riot when we would play with him. Now, he likes to start up the game. Last week we were in Target and I had taken his jacket off and sat it in the cart seat with him. Part way through our trip he pulled his fleece over his head. It took me a minute to realize he wanted to play Peek-a-Boo with me! We played that for a good 20 minutes. What a good time killer in a store! The other night he did it with the dining room table. Josh and I were eating, and Jackson was playing in the living room. He came into the dining room and stood at the table (he's tall enough to just see over the top) and kept scootching down just a touch so I couldn't see his eyes. Then he would pop back up and give me a huge smile! This video shows him playing Peek-a-Boo with his crib! Before I started videoing, he was really squatting all the way down and looking at me through the slats, then popping up. This isn't too bad though :)



1 comment:

mom said...

He's pretty entertaining in this work-out video! xo