ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Daddy's Little Monkey

I can't believe how much Jackson is changing! We are leaving tomorrow night for Evanston, and I have stopped to think about how much he will have changed by the time we get back! I can't wait for my family and our friends to see him!

Jackson is getting many new words, which makes me VERY happy! He is even starting to string a couple together at a time. He started off Mimi's day very nicely by calling this morning and saying, "Hi Mimi!" He also said, "Hi. Meemaw. Bye!" when I was talking to Dottie yesterday. He is going to work hard at melting these grandmas' hearts :)

I also think he said, "I love you!" this morning! We have been working on that one for a while, but he never says anything. This morning I asked him if he could say, "I love you," and he said a garbled version of what I am pretty sure was, "I love you!" He did it a few times and would take my face in both hands and smush it in for a kiss. I love this little guy :)

On a slightly more rambunctious note, Jackson still loves to climb on everything! His two new favorite tricks are standing (yes, standing) on the arm of the futon and then diving onto the cushion, and standing on the other couch and pulling the lamp-table closer and then just hanging out with it. I just don't know what to do with him! I can only imagine what he'll find to climb at Mimi and Grandpa's house...

No comments: