ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bug Goes Grunt, Grunt!




I actually didn't switch toys right at the beginning of the month this time... I figure I'll switch them twice, total, in the next three months. I didn't get to it right away, and we will be traveling for some of this time. So, that's that! I've loved watching how Jackson uses the "new" toys this time around! He actually is interested in putting the little animals in their riding spots on his big car carrying truck! He was also really excited to see his pig flashlight again :) He has been able to make a pig grunting sound for a while, and we re-discovered the hilarity of it tonight! At the end of this video, he makes one of my favorite faces! It is a newer one, and he knows he's adorable/hilarious when he makes it! Here comes trouble, methinks... :)

No comments: