ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Disney Travel Site

In honor of summer vacation starting for so many families, I thought I would share this awesome travel planning tool I came across when planning for our New Orleans trip. (Yes, I know that summer vacation technically doesn't affect me anymore, but I will always be a teacher at heart! There is something special about summer time!)

Here is the link to Disney Family Fun Travel!

You can click around and organize a whole vacation using tips on the site. You can browse by children's ages or budget. There are TONS of cities included, so you shouldn't have trouble finding one that you are interested in. The tool I found most useful was the suggestions for making each attraction successful for different age levels. Most of the mainstream attractions are listed for each city. Within the description of each item there were tips on snacking, stroller-friendliness, etc. Each attraction was also given a rating of appropriateness for each age level. I don't usually take these suggestions all that seriously since each family is different. But, the tips on how to attack the touristy activities was great!

Happy summer :)

Check out more Things I Love Thursday at The Diaper Diaries :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perfect way to spend some time with my family after stressful hours and weeks or even months inside the office.. Thanks for the travel guide.. :)